How to Share Location on iPhone

Where Can I Listen to the Free News Podcast


There is so many breaking news appearing from different countries and areas, I just cant wait to see what happened during this special period, you know. Therefore, I have to spend several hours browsing different news sites, such as BBC News, CNN, Twitter, etc. After doing this for a long time, I just feel utterly uncomfortable with my eyes, for instance, I always feel very sore or dry eyes, then I went to the hospital as well as having a check for my eyes, the doctor told me that its not a big problem but tired eyes. He asked me to do some warm compresses, which is a great way to relax your eye muscles and relieve dry eyes. Also, its quite necessary to protect our eyes from electronic screens for long periods of time. But how can I get news if I dont stare at the screen? Well, I found an alternative finally, that is -- News Podcast! Almost forget this useful tool, right? This kind of media might be a little bit out of date, but its exactly what I need at the moment! Hence, I found several news podcast websites here, you might as well take a look at the list if desired:



1. The Daily
The Daily is a daily news podcast and radio show by the American newspaper The New York Times. Hosted by Times political journalist Michael Barbaro, its episodes are based on the Times' reporting of the day with interviews of journalists from the New York Times.

2. NPR News Now
Up to date and breaking news from NPR. Five minutes of headline radio news from the NPR news team, available on-demand in this hourly podcast report.

3. TED Radio Hour
TED Radio Hour is a weekly, hour-long radio program and podcast, produced as a co-production between TED and National Public Radio. It is broadcast on numerous public radio stations in the United States and internationally, and is also available as a free weekly podcast.

4. CBC Radio
CBC Radio is the English-language radio operations of the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. The CBC operates a number of radio networks serving different audiences and programming niches, all of which are outlined below.

Whats more, you can even download these podcasts via Leawo Music Recorder if needed.  Music Recorder is an easy-operated music recording tool to help you record free music from different channels like recording the internal input audio, recording computer audio and kinds of online music, such as iTunes music, AllMusic, etc. Aside from that, the recorded music can be saved into the format of MP3 or WAV without data loss.

Comments